Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Food, food everywhere !!

Yours truly has been quite health conscious for three decades. Recently, I've succumbed to eating snacks and food items that are available everywhere. Rich tasting desserts are preceded by an array of main course potluck homemade items. Unending snacks spread on beautifully decorated tables in the office. Shame, shame on me!! I sample a little bit of everything!! Last night, and today, my body is rebelling and I'm really experiencing intestinal distress. (I'm sick!) Keep me in your prayers?!?! The temptations will escalate during the next few holiday weeks. The potluck suppers, and opportunity to dine out with fellow volunteers, will multiply (I'm told) as the RVers begin to arrive and fill the campsites. Activities every day.

Fortunately, I've been able to "sleep in" and take it easy this morning. My work schedule doesn't start until noon; I'll be making phone calls to the West Coast.

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!