Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm grateful for sunshine & warm weather !!

Frost on the grass when I looked outside at 8 o'clock. The weatherman said a low of 32 degrees last night. It warmed up quickly and may have been in the low 80's in the afternoon. (I failed to listen to the evening news for actual Orlando high temperature.) From news, earlier in the day, I'm grateful for sunshine and warmth rather than the miserable weather in the Mid-west and the East.

A busy day!! I was bending, and lifting. I unloaded the KIA and set aside things to donate to the Wycliffe Associates auction in January. It was imperative that I get some of the things out of the KIA because it was loaded to the ceiling and I couldn't see out my rear view mirror!! I took a picture before I wrapped things up in the tarp. I hope to find someone who will put them in a storage area; I don't want to see them again until the auction.

In the process of moving things in-and-out of the KIA, I found the original November 2009 purchase of a set of Teardrop trailer patio lights. (They had never been opened.) I strung them across the front of the T@B.

Having access to free laundry, I washed the bedspread that covers all the things in the back of the KIA, and the rug that I have in my tiny trailer entry area. I also did my laundry from this past week. Clean clothes, clean sheets, clean porta-potty, fresh water in the tank. Everything ready for a new week!!










1 comment:

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!