Saturday, December 18, 2010

Time traveler

For many years I have loved the music of Marty Goetz. At 4:40 PM I felt compelled to search the Internet for information--and a concert schedule. To my amazement, Marty is performing tonight in Orlando. As much as I would love to see and hear him (again) I won't attempt to drive in to a city I have never visited. (Furthermore, it has rained almost all day!!) He will be in Florida after the first of the year. Maybe I'll have courage to drive to one of his concerts?!?! Please take a few minutes to listen to this gifted artist.




Thirty years ago my son, David, spent as much time as possible with Marty. I thought he (David) might pursue a musical career. We were attending First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood (Hollywood, California); Dr. Lloyd Ogilvie was our pastor. We were blessed with powerful preaching and exceptionally beautiful music. The services were aired via a television program called "Let God Love You." Read Dr. Ogilvie's prayer for today.

As I mentioned earlier, it has rained most of the day. I've spent the entire day on the computer!! I've walked down "Memory Lane." I've been a "time traveler."

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an excellent excuse for a girl's road trip! Consider mentioning it to some of your co-workers and seeing if a group of you might travel together to see one of the other FL shows. I bet there are gals there who would also love to hear him!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!