Saturday, December 4, 2010

Counting my many blessings !!

Late yesterday afternoon, I was informed that I would have a campsite as long as I want to volunteer at Wycliffe Associates. I'm surmising that someone had to cancel their reservation. I'll be moving to site #60. A couple of weeks ago I took pictures because I'd been told that site ***might*** become available. It is twice the hike to the bathrooms, laundry room, clubhouse, etc., but that just means I'll get twice the exercise!?!? My only concern: Will I still be able to pick up the strong WiFi signal (from an antenna on the restroom building roof)? ~~ From the Holy Bible, 2 Corinthians 9:11: Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving unto God.







4 comments:

  1. Do they rent out the vacant spots when no one is using them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew they'd want to keep you!

    As for wifi, could you work something out to use your office after hours, a library, or other area? Did you mention one time you have a wifi booster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60 has a much nicer "backyard!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must not have trouble backing. I really need to work on that, but when hubby is with me and we pull into a full campground, that is not the time. ugh.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!