Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gifts!! and it's only December first

It was just three weeks ago that I received the invitation to come to Wycliffe Associates in Orlando. ~~ I arrived..., I worked at a couple of projects..., I was recruited for phone calls and data entry. Data entry is a good "fit"!! (I love computers!!) ~~ Today I was given my own little office!! I haven't measured it yet but I think it is as large as my T@B. The sixth picture is the previous---perfectly acceptable!!---computer station.

After I left the office (at 5 o'clock), I stopped to check my mail. I've submitted a couple of Change of Address', and I've ordered new business cards. I received a personal letter with a gift inside. I'm thrilled by the thoughtfulness of one of my blog followers. Whenever possible I take pictures of my T@B with the Smiley face prominently featured. This kind gentleman obviously took note of the Smiley faces and I'm guessing he followed some of the Wycliffe Associate links that I posted on my blog (for this address). His thoughtful gift is greatly appreciated!! THANKS, John!! ~~ What was the gift, you ask? An adorable Smiley face with Santa hat jewelry pin that flashes and blinks colorfully in several places.










2 comments:

  1. Your "space" looks really great, Lorraine! Congratulations!
    Sandy T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new office. You deserve the best. We are both very excited for you. We sure are looking forward to being in Florida soon. It is cold in NC.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!