Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heartfelt Sympathy !!

*SINCERE* *HEARTFELT* *SYMPATHY* to my friends and family suffering from the effects of major storms!! Florida has experienced the coldest December on record. There has been over $275,000,000. in crop damage. But New York City is buried in snow drifts. Communities in Southern California are buried in mud from the recent drenching rain. Holiday travelers are forced to spend days in airport terminals due to cancelled flights. ~~ Personally, I have been warm and dry, and comfortable. I have been confined to my tiny T@B, laying flat on my back on the bed. I've had more time than normal to watch TV news reports. The flu bug is sticking to me like a magnet!! ~~ I'm blessed: My supervisor calls to check on me, and neighbors knock on my door when they haven't seen me for a couple of days. If I need help, it isn't far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!