Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another "yucky" day !!

Sixty-eight degrees inside the T@B; sixty-three degrees outside. But my weather station says: "Feels like forty-four degrees" outside.

I had a restless night!! I was trying to rearrange the T@B so I'm less congested. It will always be crowded but I want to find a way to be "more organized." I've arranged--and rearranged--over the last six months but haven't found a solution. I have too much stuff!! But (in my mind's eye) it's all needed. Blankets!! (I remember my first Teardrop Rally [May '08] when I nearly froze to death. I'll never be without extra blankets again!!) Clothes: I'm back to the winter-weather garments that I was wearing when I left North Carolina. Fortunately, summer clothes are packed away in the back of the KIA. Books: Too many books but I still plan to read them!!

I've measured... and will look for a set of free-standing shelves. I'll "look" but may not buy!! (Goodwill, here I come.) While I'm parked in Campbellsville, Kentucky, I might arrange my clothes, etc., on shelves sitting on top of the bench inside the door. But I hate to buy something else I need to haul around when not stationary!! Over the many months, duffel bags with my clothes reside on that bench. ~~ Last night (in my mind) I even tried to rearrange the little closet for my folded clothes. (The clothes rod would never support clothes on hangers.)

I'm so blessed!! I'm warm (thanks to a little electric heater), I have adequate food, my retirement income meets my expenses, I'm debt-free. ~~ AND, I have WiFi!! (Time to return to updating my blogs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!