Thursday, October 14, 2010

Preparation Day

The day before "departure day." I've spent the morning doing laundry, dumping porta-potty, filling water tank, etc., etc. I'm contemplating hitching up and going to a self-service car wash. Because it is cold and windy, I can't decide whether to add that to my "to do" list. I have things to drop off at the Goodwill Industries store. I feel good about all the things I accomplished--except for the blogs. I failed to make any progress updating narratives--and pictures--of wonderful experiences in the several recent months.

My BIGGEST **joy** has been the luxury of listening to the very, very conservative Christian radio station on the Internet. I invite you to check
Family Radio.



~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 3:00 PM Thurs., 10/14/2010: I'm ready to leave. KIA & T@B are hitched (but not washed). "Carmen" (my Garmin) is programmed with my intended Friday destination (Raccoon Valley Escapee Park in Tennessee). Furthermore, Carmen is already programmed for the upcoming T@B rally in Newport, TN, near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!