Saturday, October 9, 2010

I've got mail !!

Eighty-nine degrees inside the T@B at 2:00 PM. Eighty-three degrees outside in the shade, with a slight breeze.

New RVers are arriving every day.
Heartland Campground anticipates eighty-six rigs by the first of November. Maybe more?? It was decided that some of the small trailers (like mine) can double-up on one site.

I've got mail!! For the first time since I left Shelby, North Carolina, I have mail!! Excuse me, I'm going to open the box and probably discard most.

FYI: I have had access to all my correspondence. I have an awesome mail forwarding service!! My RVing friends might like to check Mail Forwarding. They advise me by e-mail when I have mail. If it is something I need to "read," the service will scan and I can read on-line. ~~ Because I am stationary for a few weeks, I am able to request the mail be delivered to me here at the campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!