Sunday, October 24, 2010

Perfect day !!

The outside temperature is 80 degrees (2:22 PM). The sun is shining, there is no wind. The autumn colors are spectacular!! There is a carpet of beautiful leaves all around my T@B. I have the five acre (+/-) area all to myself. The KIA is parked behind the T@B and doesn't interfere with the awesome view out my three windows, and the door.

I've had a wonderful Sunday dinner!! I cooked a combination of brown rice and wild rice; I lightly steamed a zucchini squash and a summer squash. I ate the meal on a plate. (Frequently I'll eat soup out of the small pan used to heat it.)



I've listened to Sunday worship messages on Family Radio. I shifted things around so I could get to "decorator items" (usually packed). I have a very small fry pan, and a very small pot, that I hang in my very small kitchen. The utensils are orange in color and an attractive "decoration"; I'll never use them. (The picture doesn't accurately show the color.) I bought them in a Wal-Mart in Quebec, Canada. (I've never seen them in Wal-Marts in the United States.)

For the first time in all my travels (over 7,777 miles) I put a tablecloth on the picnic table. I added a candy bowl with Werther's Original Caramel Coffee treats. (Not for Halloween trick-or-treat but for my visitors.)

I pulled many things from the back of my KIA and have them on display on the picnic table. Perhaps other T@BBers can use some of the items I've decided **NOT** to haul any longer. I decided to jettison the items while in Campbellsville but chose to share them with RVers rather than the Goodwill Store. I'll make a "yard sale" sign.

The last two nights, I relaxed with a Benji DVD. Such a cute, smart, dog!! I've had plenty of time to read. My latest selection: Following God With All Your Heart by Elizabeth George. Not everyone agrees with my lifestyle but I'm very happy to trust God for my itinerary. My Heavenly Father (God) has provided so many blessings during my recent seven months travels. (Tremendous blessings throughout my lifetime!!)

I've mentioned Family Radio several times the last couple of weeks. I respect the Christ-centered teachings from the King James Bible. The "Rapture," and "Judgement Day," have been revealed to the Bible study teacher, Harold Camping. Mr. Camping has his critics!! I, too, have critics and have been accused of being a fanatic. I choose to be a fanatic for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I have signs hanging in the windows of my T@B: "Got Jesus?" and "Rapture Coming Soon To a Loved One Near You. Advanced Seating."

I recently ordered four thousand tracts from Family Radio in California. This winter I plan to travel and distribute tracts explaining an event to transpire on May 21, 2011. ~~ "I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20, King James Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!