Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family Radio

Yesterday I found an old friend on the Internet: Family Radio. I have followed the very conservative Christian radio station for over 40 years!! I was ecstatically happy to make the connection. Furthermore, what a delight to hear familiar voices of the broadcasters. It was like reconnecting with loved ones after several years separation.

Today I shopped at the nearby Kroger (grocery store). Recently, I learned that the first Wednesday of the month, seniors received a 10% discount. Wow!! I think every senior, from miles around, was in the store. It was impossible to navigate a cart down the aisles!! I didn't buy much ($18.54) because I don't have the space to store a lot of groceries.

Returning to the T@B, I drove through downtown Campbellsville, and the outskirts of town the other direction. Back "home" I (again) tackled the project of rearranging. I'm happy; I made some progress!! I haven't purchased any shelves. I've eliminated one bag and piled the others higher. It looks like a satisfactory arrangement for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!