Friday, October 29, 2010

Let the fun begin !! (Rally #1)

Eight cute little trailers (if I counted correctly); more due to arrive. ~~ The pumpkin fairy delivered during the night so I had to join the others carving jack-o-lanterns. You can see an image of what my "T@B" pumpkin is supposed to look like. The finished product leaves "a lot to be desired"! It was a cold morning and my fingers were numb as I worked with "Jack." A co-laborer observed that my tongue was hanging out, as I worked, and used my own camera to document the moment. ~~ More fun to follow!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Eleven cute little trailers at six o'clock.

~~~~~~~~~~

























2 comments:

  1. So fun! I saw your pics of the biltmore to the left. Just got back from Asheville this past Wednesday! Taking my T@B out for the maiden voyage next weekend but doing a second trial run sleepover this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did a great job with your Jack-O-Lanterns!

    Crystal Baker

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!