Saturday, October 2, 2010

Snug as a bug in a rug !!

I've been on the computer all day. For a couple of hours I watched a training video prepared by a couple that made presentations at the Escapade. They call themselves "Geeks on Tour." You might like to check their web site--aptly called Geeks on Tour. At the seminars, at the Escapade, attendees were told that Google's "free" software called Picasa is excellent. Ive been using... but greatly lack expertise. So I've watched the video (CD), and I've maneuvered some of my pictures. Much more to view--and much more to "do."

It's 6:15 PM and it turned out to be a dark, cloudy, windy afternoon. Seventy-six degrees inside the T@B--all closed up. Sixty degrees outside. The "stabilizers" are down and the T@B seems secure in the wind. Heartland Campground sits on top of a hill so we feel every bit of wind!! (Don't try to find them on the Web. They are "too new." Hey, there's a project for me the next few weeks [until I start with Amazon]. I could design a web site...! But would I have time to work on my blog and pictures??)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ignore the time stamp; I saved this earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!