Wednesday, October 20, 2010

7,777 trip miles

My trip odometer turned 7,777 miles in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The first three pictures were actually at 7,775 miles because I wasn't sure I'd find a place to stop and park at 7,777. Picture number four is 7,777.3 miles; picture number five is 7,778.1 miles in the parking lot of the Visitor's Center.

FYI: Two thousand, two-hundred twenty-two miles was en route to a Teardrop trailer rally in the Adirondack Mountains of New York. "Mercedes" and I saw three thousand miles crossing the bridge to Cape Cod, Massachusetts (for a T@B rally). Three thousand, three-hundred thirty-three miles near Mystic, Connecticut. If I remember correctly, four thousand, four-hundred forty-four trip miles was on Campobello Island, New Brunswick, Canada. (I didn't always have WiFi, and time, to document my travels. There are so many days, and events, that need to be added to this blog.)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!