Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blue Ridge Rally starts

Can't sleep!! I'm eager for the day to unfold because this is the first day of my "official" T@B travels. Yes, I've had a couple of weeks in the trailer since leaving Shelby but that was just "setting the stage" for what is to follow.

Can't sleep!! My friends have insisted that I stay in their guest room so I'm in a new house, new room, new bed, etc., etc. The Grandfather clock just struck twelve times--so new sounds.

Don't misunderstand, I'm loving every minute of my stay with Linda and Doug. My laundry is up-to-the-minute; I've been well fed; I've seen more of Marion, NC, than I would traveling solo. It is so nice to "ride" in a car with someone else doing the driving!!

Can't sleep... so I'll check the T@B forum, and my e-mail messages. ~~ More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!