Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mountain Stream RV Park

Mountain Stream RV Park is so beautifully dressed up in Spring green and early flowering trees and shrubs!! The owners advertise this as "The Prettiest Little Park This Side Of Heaven"--and you won't get an argument from me or the other twenty or twenty-one T@B owners. At 7:30 in the evening, everywhere you look, bright colored T@Bs. Many owners sitting around talking--in the pavilion. Honestly, this old lady doesn't handle "cold" very well and the temperature has dropped and it is windy. I excused myself and came into my trailer and hooked up the computer. We have free WiFi!!! Hurray!! (I may need to get out the little ceramic, electric heater.) Back to the comment about bright colored T@Bs: Directly across from me is a bright red T@B with silver trim. From another window I can see a silver T@Da pulled by a red Hummer. Several of us with silver T@Bs with orange trim. A couple of silver... with yellow trim. The size, and color, vary for the tents and awnings. I didn't put up either awning or "add-a-room"; I was content to watch others struggle with theirs.

I arrived at 11 o'clock--I was the first one here. I've told you that I was eager for this Rally!! I had time to arrange, and re-arrange, before others started to arrive. I rolled up the bulky black sleeping bag because we have electricity (and I have the little heater). A black sleeping bag isn't very attractive when I want to "show off" my home. ~~ I swept the floor and put down an orange rug. (Inside and out, orange accessories and trim.) ~~ I opened the box with one-burner electric hot-plate and used it for the first time. (Recent purchase from K-Mart in Asheville. Free parking in their lot.) ~~ Of course, I visited with almost everyone as they arrived; I appointed myself the welcoming committee.

I'm having a problem with the WiFi signal so will publish this while I can. More details about our Rally will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!