Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Camper !!

I shouldn't be tired--but I am!! I washed windows and cleaned spots off the front of the T@B. More arranging and re-arranging. I washed a few dishes, and filled the five gallon fresh-water storage tank. I shouldn't be tired--but I am!! It must be the fresh air here in the mountains. ~~ Today, most of the others here at the Rally scattered to points-of-interest. I couldn't get enthusiastic about climbing up Chimney Rock; I don't like heights!! I'm sitting here counting all the money I saved by staying "at home."

I spent over an hour walking around taking pictures of the variety of T@Bs (twenty-one in all). I tried to get just the right angle, just the right background, etc., etc. I've invited people who expressed interest in my T@B (at Ingles, Earth Fare, Best Buy, Panera, etc., etc.) to come visit during the Rally and see the variety. No visitors!! (Bea, in Black Mountain, where are you??)

I'll post pictures at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!