Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I love Garmin !!

Ignore the time-stamp. I "saved" the time--and day--so I could return with a Tuesday message. It's 3:30 PM and I'm in Tom Johnson RV Sales & Camping Resort in Marion, North Carolina. I've just driven from Asheville--to Marion--via the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GARMIN !!! (And we only met about 28 hours ago!!) While driving very carefully on the Parkway, I could see all the hairpin curves ahead of me, on the Garmin. What a hoot!! I'm so fascinated by the features. Example: Touch "Where am I" and it gives my exact location (but you already know that). ~~ I regret that I did not buy a GPS a year ago for all the 2009 travels. Oh well, there's an old saying: "Too soon old, too late smart!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!