Thursday, April 8, 2010

L.B., Mercedes & Me


I "saved" this blog--and time slot--at 11:11 AM. Now, two hours later, I'm ready to comment about this day. I've spent the last two hours uploading the pictures for the two previous blogs. I hope everyone enjoys--vicariously--my "little bit of heaven." I'll be there for a couple more days. I didn't unhitch; I'm still pulling the T@B. I took the box of Income Tax info to the POD and (with great difficulty) managed to get it in a spot high above my head. Then to the Post Office for the mail that is being held for me. A big handful of junk mail!! Then to "My Coffee House" where I've been using their WiFi to upload pictures and perfect the blog.

"L.B." is my nickname for Lord Botetourt. I bought him in Botetourt County, Virginia, during the summer of 2000 (one of my earlier RV trips). I saw him in a gift shop and fell in love with his sweet face. Initially I rationalized that I would never spend $80. for a purse that looked like a dog. A couple of days later I followed my heart and went back and adopted the adorable Hound Dog. He's my traveling companion; he has a place in the passenger seat where he can see everything.

"Mercedes" is the name that I gave my T@B. She came from Germany where quality craftsmanship goes into the manufacture of vehicles.

My schedule is very unstructured at this hour. In a few days, it will be L.B., Mercedes and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!