Thursday, April 15, 2010

I love Panera Bread !!

I have spent hours in Panera Bread the last two days. Furthermore, the manager allowed me to spend the night in their parking lot. I've used their electricity for my laptop computer. I've used their electricity to charge my cell phone. Thanks to the hospitality of Panera, I was able to upload the pictures that follow. I spent hours massaging the blog "Taking time to smell the flowers" because this is as close as I will get to being an artist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 3:30 PM, 82 degrees: Quoting from my handwritten notes penned earlier this afternoon. "It's 1:30 PM and I've been searching for a self-service car wash for an hour. None!! (One on every block in Shelby [big grin].) Near Hendersonville, I found a "truck wash." Expensive: $35.00!! But it was my mission to get the vehicles washed today. They are/were yellow with pollen and covered with dozens of spots with bird droppings. (The vehicles were parked in an orchard for over a week.)

"It's a beautiful day. I saw a Bank sign (at 11 o'clock) listing the temperature at 71 degrees. Even warmer now. Truck wash must be popular; a thirty minute wait. (I wonder how much they charge for great BIG rigs. Inquiring minds want to know!) 1:50 and still two trucks in front of me and now three trucks behind me. I'm sneezing and my eyes are burning because the drivers didn't turn off the engines. So many fumes! ~~ I pulled the vehicles into the large building at 2 o'clock and out at 2:30. They did a magnificent job of washing my KIA and T@B."


I'm back at Earth Fare Market after approximately 30 mile round trip regarding the vehicle wash. I ate lunch in the Earth Fare Cafe and discovered they have free WiFi. Now I have several options: McDonalds, Panera, and Earth Fare. While eating lunch... I browsed a free newspaper (Mountain Xpress). I rarely read the Horoscope but this "Freewill Astrology" caught my eye: "Pisces: In honor of the new identity you're evolving into, I hereby give you the nickname of 'Miracle Player,' or else--if you like one of these better--'Sleek Cat' or 'Giant Step' or 'Fate Whisperer.' You may hereafter also use any of the following titles to refer to yourself: 'CEO of My Own Life" or 'Self Teacher of Jubilance and Serenity' or 'Fertile Blur of Supple Strength.' Feel free, as well, to anoint your head with pure organic virgin olive oil, fashion a crown for yourself out of roses and shredded masks, and come up with a wordless sound that is a secret sign you'll give to yourself whenever you need to remember the marvelous creature you are on your way to becoming."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!