Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The deed is done !!

Yesterday the thermometer topped 90 degrees. I was indoors all day so missed the spectacular unseasonably warm weather (20 degrees above average for this time of year). Only projected high of 86 degrees today. "Only" (ha). I've had my "nose to the grindstone" all morning. I completed the many, many, many... steps at 1:21 when I hit the send button to e-file Federal and State Income Taxes.

This morning I struggled with Quicken Home & Business--entering information. (I've never gotten "comfortable" with that software program!) In frustration, I stopped entering expenses after June 2009--and don't know whether January through June is totally accurate, or complete. It was important to get one specific expense recorded: Dotless Domain, $2,985., Jan. 13, 2009. It was a SCAM and so many of us have been taken advantage of in our desire to build a home-based business on the Web.

As you might surmise, I did not have all the paperwork I needed to answer all the questions in Turbo Tax. The hazard of my procrastination!! Gratefully, the deed is done.

After the box of Income Tax info is safely stored in the POD, and I pick up the mail that is being held at the Post Office, I'll start my travels. First destination (I think): The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. Currently they have their Festival of Flowers. From the pictures, it is spectacular!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!