Friday, April 23, 2010

Linville Falls & much more

I'm using a friend's computer so this will be brief. I'll update at a later time and upload pictures.

Doug and Linda took me to Linville Falls: Linda did paperwork while staying at the car, in the parking lot; Doug was my tour guide to the Falls. It was an energetic walk... and I really got a workout!! Doug shared details regarding his youth in this area and identified trees, shrubs, flowers, and herbs. He made it so much more interesting than a solo trip along the same trails. Seeing the Falls was spectacular!! Be sure to visit... if and when you travel the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Then we indulged Linda's passion for Thrift Shops (and Lorraine's passion, too). I contributed to the local economy by purchasing a few things. Back to their home, near Marion, a little after 3 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!