Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Little Bit of Heaven !!


Turbo Tax--and much more!!

I have the lovely home all to myself--with Lucy (cat) and Mason (dog). Deborah and Wayne are at their business in Shelby: "My Coffee House." I anticipated that I'd "do" my income taxes while in the gazebo by the lake. However the reflection, and bright sunshine, made it almost impossible to see the screen of the laptop. I moved to the dining room table.

First I installed Turbo Tax and went through all the preliminary stuff regarding my income taxes (I have a box full of paperwork). Later (2 PM) I took a shower while Quicken Home & Business was slowly installing. Below are pictures of the unique tub and shower, and the adjacent bedroom that my host and hostess wanted me to sleep in. Notice the view of the lake from the bathroom window. I declined their offer to stay in the house; I'm sleeping in my little T@B parked in their little orchard. With my back to the tree with pink blossoms (seen from the upstairs bathroom window), a view of the front of the house. Then a picture of the rear of the beautiful home--a home with a view of Moss Lake from either side of the house (yes, this house is on a little peninsula).







































Front and rear of the home.









From the corner of the porch looking down to the gazebo, and lake. From the gazebo looking up to the house.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!