Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tom Johnson Camping Center, Marion, NC

I'm "tickled pink" that a camping experience in 2009 is enhancing my April 2010 travels. I spent a week at Tom Johnson Camping Center for several nights of Southern Gospel Singing Concerts. I enjoyed their beautiful lobby, using WiFi and visiting with other RVers. Free coffee!! Breakfast and lunch are served!! Gorgeous bathrooms; laundry facility.... This will be my "port in the storm" today. Rain off-and-on since noon yesterday. Hoping for nicer weather, I think I'll wait until tomorrow to drive to Linville Falls, and Linville Caverns.

10:00 AM and the sun is shining brightly. Looks like a beautiful day. I may reconsider my plans (a woman's prerogative). ~~ I've been organizing my uploaded pictures in separate albums, on my laptop. With "time on my hands" I may catch up with digital camera and laptop tasks that have been neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!