Saturday, June 26, 2010

Barnes & Noble -- Courtesy & Consideration

The quick publication of a blog this Saturday morning. (The first of several.) I just want to express my appreciation to Barnes & Noble--and specifically Justin--for several very nice days in Burlington, Vermont. ~~ I arrived back in the parking lot shortly after 9. Almost instantly Justin (manager of B&N) was tapping on the driver's side window. I got out. He told me "no overnight parking" and went on to say that the manager of the parking area had "almost" had me towed. There would have been no warning; a truck would have arrived and started the tow. I profusely expressed my sincere appreciation!! Over and over, I profusely expressed my sincere appreciation!! ~~ Dear readers, you heard it here: I love Barnes & Noble!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2:20 PM, Saturday, 6/26/2010: I'm still comfortably seated in Barnes & Noble. I've just finished entering the information for the three preceding blogs. The pictures aren't award-winning but you have a glimpse at what I experienced yesterday. It is a dark and gloomy day; it has been raining for many hours!! I can't get enthusiastic about traveling in this weather!! BUT (!!) I'll definitely NOT park in Barnes & Noble's parking lot tonight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment: I've been blessed with beautiful days for visiting Shelburne Museum, Shelburne Farms, and (yesterday) a cruise on Lake Champlain. There are tourists at those locations, today, experiencing less-than-ideal weather. When I departed about 8:45, the North Beach Campground was full of recreation vehicles, tent campers, couples, parents and children. They, too, have my sympathy. "Yes" sunshine when I took that picture at 8:35 but raining shortly thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!