Wednesday, June 2, 2010

South Shore RV Park, Sodus Point, NY









Recapping my brief notes from Tuesday, June 1st, 2010:
Up at 6:00 AM; 75 degrees inside. It rained some last night and rain expected today "off and on." Raining right now! I have CBS television from Syracuse, NY. (I don't know how far I am from Syracuse but Rochester was about an hour distance. My little antenna is doing OK.) Weather people say "Much needed rain."

HOWEVER, I had not "planned ahead" (in the event of rain) so many things were still sitting outside and got soaked!! I paid for another night because I needed to let things dry before packing them into the T@B and/or KIA. Seventy-nine degrees was the official high temperature in Rochester.

Up at 6:34 AM, Wednesday, June 2nd, and quickly dashed to the restroom for a shower. I ran out of hot water. Burr!! It's hard to explain why it took almost four hours to actually leave the campsite. I had made so many new friends and everyone eager to say "goodbye." I accept the fact that I am "on vacation" and have no time schedule. I'll visit with people as long as they want to talk.

Just before I departed, six swans on the lake (but only four in the telephoto picture). Sadly, none of the swans show up in the last picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!