Monday, June 28, 2010

I backed up the T@B !!

I pulled through the "upper" parking lot of the Trapp Family Lodge and there was no place to park. I drove in the "lower" parking lot--to the very end--and found it was not a circle drive. I was forced to back the T@B a frustratingly long distance (for me!!). Later in the day I took pictures of the location of my blunder (last two pictures). ~~ A pleasant gentleman offered to back up the KIA and T@B; I thanked him and said it is imperative that I master the technique of backing the trailer. Even as he was offering to help, I had the "feeling" he was one of the von Trapp family. Talking to myself: "Lorraine, you are turning down assistance from a famous man." Later it was confirmed that Johannes von Trapp, Chief Executive Officer of the Trapp enterprises, was my Sir Galahad.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!