Monday, June 28, 2010

Moose Crossing

I can record a second "blunder" on Sunday, June 27th, 2010. I chose to drive Vermont state route 12 to Montpelier. Initially I found it as rough as an old fashioned "wash board." (More than half my readers don't even know what a wash board is!!) Then the rough road gave way to over seven miles of "no pavement" at all!! It was raining!! Subsequently, my beautiful T@B was covered with mud!! I finally arrived at Wal-Mart and had to endure a long night of steady HARD rain. All that rain didn't wash the mud off and I'll need to take the vehicles through a self-service car wash!! ~~ Incidentally, I've seen "Moose Crossing" signs all over Vermont. I haven't seen a Moose! Is it a joke?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!