Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fish Creek Pond - June 15, 2010

Written Tuesday, June 15th, 2010: "Up" at 7:20 AM; 52 degrees. Picture of lake with fog so thick I can't see the water!! Sunshine a few minutes later.

12:40 PM and 65 degrees inside T@B but I've been outside arranging KIA to replace awning (removed a couple of days ago). 1:40 and 77 degrees outside (after I put thermometer outside and forgot to check earlier).

4:00 PM and 69 degrees outside. I've been busy all day cleaning and organizing. Slowly---very slowly---I'm making a storage place for things and slowly---very slowly---my bed and floor are less cluttered. I found the little electric fan I searched for Memorial Day weekend. Guess what: It was within arms reach--above one window--but wrapped so it wouldn't scratch the wall.

I'm tired--but shouldn't be!! All I've done today is putter at small tasks. I've hitched the car and trailer, emptied the porta-potty, filtered water for use during travel, etc. I'm eating the last of the veggies purchased a week ago. They held up very well without refrigeration. On second thought: It's no small task to unload the KIA (to put the awning away on the bottom) and then reload so everything is neat.

It has been an absolutely gorgeous day!! I've been outside more than inside; I'm almost ready for departure tomorrow morning. Rain is forecast for tomorrow.

6:00 PM and 71 degrees outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!