Monday, June 28, 2010

Lorraine's Believe It Or Not !!

The following paragraph was originally published prior to noon June 28th. Rather than having it buried below the blogs regarding Sunday's activities, I've moved it here.

I was en route to a Barnes & Noble location in central New Hampshire (or was it Massachusetts?). I stopped at the New Hampshire Information Center and Rest Stop about six miles from the Vermont / New Hampshire state line. Without any forethought, when I returned to the KIA I typed "Panera Bread" into my GPS. Less than four miles away, in Lebanon, was a Panera. When I arrived... there is a Wal-Mart in the adjoining parking lot. No lie!! Am I blessed?? You better believe it; I'm blessed!! I'm here for an extended period of time. I'll bring you up-to-date regarding my awesome day (yesterday) at the
Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, Vermont. ~~ Picture two and three were taken in the same location; I just pivoted when I took the pictures. That corner building is Panera Bread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, 7:00 PM: I'm still glued to my chair--in Panera Bread. I haven't been near a window so I don't know whether we have had rain or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!