Saturday, June 5, 2010

Greetings from Bainbridge, New York

In October 2006, I met Nancy G... at a Conference in Shelby, North Carolina. We have remained "e-mail friends" ever since. The invitation was long-standing: "If you ever get to New York, come visit." So here I am in Bainbridge, and I'm using her computer to prepare and publish this blog.

It was a beautiful drive from Ithaca to Bainbridge. I was traveling through rolling farm country on narrow secondary highways. My kind of country (ha!). I don't think I'll ever tire of the beautiful "green" countryside. (For over forty years, I lived on the desert of Southern California so "green" is beautiful!!) Nancy has an attractive red "barn" house--and my T@B looks so cute parked in her front yard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!