Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Housekeeping chores



Pictures of sunset over Lake Ontario on 5/30/2010. The following details relate to Monday, May 31st, 2010:

7:38 AM, up; 68 degrees inside.
9:36 AM; 87 degrees outside.
10:50; 83 degrees inside and I was working inside and outside. I am extremely HOT!!! I was finally motivated to get the fan from the car. I bought "O2Cool" (brand) from Wal-Mart on 5/20/2008. It is unique (IMHO) because it will function three ways: On D-cell batteries, regular house current electricity, or from rechargeable built-in battery. I should have set it up yesterday (I got so hot) but I'm plodding along doing one thing at a time. Yesterday, organizing and reorganizing..., today repack things in the KIA. Today I pulled shorts and T-shirts from a duffel bag in the KIA and packed the jeans and sweatshirts away. Out came the barefoot sandals and away with the sneakers and anklets. Of course--with a change in weather--I can retrieve warmer clothes.

12 noon and I've returned from a very refreshing shower and washed my hair. I feel like a new woman!! The fan is running (and charging); the cell phone is charging; four other "chargeables" have been brought to maximum. It's 85 degrees inside the T@B but feels OK because the shower brought down my overheated body temperature. The TV news says we may reach 90 before the day is over.

FYI: The TV antenna is sitting on top of the KIA--about 30 feet away. During my holiday layover at this pleasant RV Park, I attached a 50 foot (?) TV cable (for the first time) and was delight to receive several stations. Most nearby RVs have Dish Network satellite disks.

Today the temperature reached 92 degrees tying a record for this date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!