Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Greetings from Lebanon, New Hampshire

Twenty-four hours ago (in Montpelier, Vermont), I has held captive by continuing, HARD rain!! I was "ready" to depart but refused to make the dash from the T@B to the driver's seat; I would have been soaked!! Here's a picture through the front window of the T@B. **AND,** wouldn't you think the volume of water would wash the mud off the car and trailer?? No!! I still need to find a self-service car wash.

It's a beautiful, sunny morning!! I'm back in Panera Bread (in Lebanon, New Hampshire) to accomplish last-minute details on my blog--and check e-mail messages. Later... I'll continue down Interstate 89 toward Boston, Massachusetts. I plan to see some of the historic sights, AND hear the Boston Pops concert on July 4th.

3 comments:

  1. Lorraine, I have never posted a comment to a blog before, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy yours. I read it everyday. Love all your pics too. I would like to do what you are doing, in a few years when I retire. I like that you have a small trailer. To me, they have all the comforts of home without the hassle of dragging some 40 ft. monster behind your vehicle. I have camped my entire life, so I love the outdoors and love traveling. Good luck to you on all your travels, and know that we are enjoying your adventures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After speaking with you yesterday I went looking for a small trailer that would fit the needs of a motorcyclist and here is what I found:

    http://www.golittleguy.com/teardrops/models/6-wide-sport/

    More than enough room for my bike, tools and spare tires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In regards to what Kathyec said about "dragging some 40 monster behind your vehicle". If you need all the comforts of home, why go anywhere?

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!