Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fish Creek Pond - June 14, 2010

Written Monday, June 14th, 2010: "Up" at 7:27; 59 degrees.

Best quarter I ever spent!! I drove two miles round trip to take a shower. Very nice shower rooms; lots of hot water.

11:00 AM and I'm all alone!! All my neighbors are gone. Many "TearJerkers" driving by--leaving. Sixty-five degrees inside, 66 degrees outside. Beginning to sprinkle rain. I quickly shoved things (awning, etc.) into the KIA.

11:20, leaving for town of Tupper Lake to mail letters.

5:30 PM; back in camp; raining slightly; 63 degrees inside.

9:45 and 62 degrees inside. I'm back from sitting by the fire with my BIG RIG neighbors. Three couples "adopted" me when they learned that my family doesn't even know (or care) whether I'm alive or dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!