Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Out of the woods !!

I arrived moments ago--at McDonald's--in Lake Placid, New York. I've been eight-and-one-half days without WiFi. I'm having a WiFi "withdrawal" (ha). There is a lot to write about and many pictures to upload. I can't accomplish all in a few hours time but please know that I'll publish--as soon as possible--the details of my week at Fish Creek Pond State Park.

Those are the words I wrote--and published--that day and that hour. I wanted my readers to know my location. It's now Saturday, June 19th, and I'm still in the process of typing details and uploading pictures. Endless!!

6:45 PM, at McDonald's in Lake Placid after several hours browsing the ice arena museum, rinks, and walking downtown. Bought postcards for sending--and popcorn for my not-so-nutritious evening meal. Earlier I spent several hours in McDonald's checking my e-mail and setting times for yet-to-be-written blogs.

10:30 PM; 65 degrees as I crawl into my sleeping bag in the parking lot of McDonald's.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!