Monday, June 21, 2010

Return to WiFi

Greetings from Barnes & Noble in South Burlington, Vermont, (again)....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Honestly, it is 3:25 PM, Wednesday, June 23rd, as I modify this message originally published at 6:05 PM, June 21st. At that time, I wrote a brief message to inform the reader that I was back in a location with WiFi. I would be uploading pictures and describing the events. At that time, I "saved" a number of time slots for the blogs yet-to-be-written. (Does that make sense??)

Perhaps a more pertinent question: Does it make sense to spend over two days sitting on a hard, wood chair to publish a blog?? There are so many things I could have been doing; there are so many places I could have seen. FYI: I enjoy being creative. I hope you enjoy reading about my travel experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!