Monday, June 21, 2010

Shelburne Museum

I'm writing this on Tuesday, June 22nd. I'm still basking in the glow of the wonderful experience of visiting the Shelburne Museum in Shelburne, Vermont. Admission covers a two day period and I was there all day Sunday and half of Monday. I suggest that you put this on your "To Do List" while visiting Vermont. (Right along with Ben & Jerry's....)

First I rode the tram around the grounds four times!! The driver was describing so many interesting details, I continued to ride so I could continue to hear the awesome stories.

Second, I visited the
Round Barn and spent a great deal of time viewing the quilts and reading the stories (related to the quilts) regarding Alzheimer's Disease. I watched an excellent film "There is a Bridge" presented by The Foundation for Alzheimer's and Cultural Memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. "Thanks"!!